Trusted by Companies
Identify, optimize, and fix Issues on
a single platform.
Middleware APM allows you to monitor service dependencies and health metrics, reduce latency, and
eliminate errors by seamlessly correlating distributed traces with frontend and backend data.
- Spot and resolve issues even faster by collecting end-to-end distributed traces and correlating them with the rest of your observability data
- Connect distributed traces to infrastructure metrics, logs, and processes
- Deploy APM in seconds on hosts and containers, and easily instrument your application to generate traces.
- With a breakdown of application profiling data for each distributed request, you can quickly identify the most time-consuming parts of your code.
- Discover components whose communication contains errors.
- Analyze code bottlenecks that impact service performance and other typical issues like slow database queries, and unusual memory consumption with profiling.
- Real-time metrics and correlated telemetry provide instant visibility into the health of every service and deployment.
- Detect issues in any service using visualizations and alerting across all services.
- Service maps generated by APM provide immediate visibility into all service interactions, dependencies, and performance.
Instant root cause
analysis and Error trace
- Middleware AI analyses billions of events and traces to assist you in addressing the causes of problems rather than the symptoms.
- The Error Tracking Explorer displays issues that Middleware has identified as well as important aggregates such as each issue’s total error count and frequency over time.
- Get error details and each attribute which helps to identify the root cause and solution