Trusted by Companies
Automated AI observability for AWS hybrid-
Integrate AWS with one script!
Real time monitoring
Monitor your all AWS services in real time at one place.
Let AI quickly identifies root causes of problems .
Monitor Complex AWS Environment
- AWS offers scalable cloud infrastructure, but it can be complex. Companies need visibility across all layers to diagnose performance issues efficiently.
- Deploy the Middleware agent directly on your hosts and Amazon EC2 instances to collect more metrics.
- Monitor vital infrastructure performance metrics in Middleware, including CPU, RAM, disk, network, and status checks.
- Middleware’s AWS ECS integration provides resource consumption details on a per-container basis.
- Integrate AWS with a single CloudFormation script.
- Collect all AWS-generated metrics for all AWS services into Middleware.
- Create custom dashboards to monitor important AWS metrics in Middleware.
- Gain deeper visibility into individual services, such as AWS Lambda and Amazon EKS.
Deep Visibility and Autoscaling
- Middleware unifies data from any host and service, providing visibility into complex and critical applications.
- Easily visualize and monitor dependencies across databases, APIs, and containers from on-premise to AWS or multi-cloud setups.
- Infrastructure platforms like Amazon ECS, EKS, and Lambda auto-scale to handle traffic, but monitoring resource changes can be challenging.
- Middleware integrates with AWS Lambda and Fargate to scale in real-time as resources become activate.