Trusted by Companies
Ensure high performance with the best database
Middleware offers ready-to-use monitoring, alerting, and reporting for 150+ applications and
infrastructure, both on-premise and cloud-native, without the need to maintain custom DB
Monitor database with query metrics
- Provide detailed health metrics such as average latency, total execution time, and the number of rows queried to identify problematic queries.
- Automatically identify and monitor newly added or destroyed database queries.
- Improve query performance by analyzing explain plans.
Faster troubleshooting & root cause analysis
- Quickly identify the root cause of issues and notify users via Slack and MS channels.
- Reduce MTTR by automating anomaly alerting with our DB monitoring tool.
- Correlate query metrics with infrastructure metrics to improve database performance.
Optimize queries & improve database performance
- View historical query performance to track long-term trends and improve query and database performance.
- View the performance of all requests in real-time, including min, max, avg response time, and throughput.
- Keep track of database workload, Throughput, resources, and errors to improve database performance.
Integration with Multi-vendor databases and others
- Monitor all relational databases like Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Monitor NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, and Couchbase.
- Leverage integrations with other Middleware platforms like dashboards, functions and alerts.