Trusted by Companies
Expand insight into query
choices & performance
Leverage 50+ integrations
Gain full visibility into SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Managed Instance, and Azure Synapse Analytics, and more.
Unify & integrate your data
Reduce and transform large amounts of data from a dataset, into specific and relevant pieces of information into an expansive processing language.
Scale to your technology needs
Achieve nested and semi-structured processes with minimal extensions, allowing for optional schema, independent of physical formats.
AWS provides the ability to deploy distributed, scalable infrastructure, with full visibility into every layer. Middleware collects AWS metrics with granularity and integrates with your other systems & platforms.
- Full-stack threat detection, posture management, and application security
- Track service performance at every stage of migration
- Gain deep visibility into on-prem, cloud, and hybrid environments
Leverage Azure’s cloud computing power to build and release scalable applications with minimal upfront infrastructure. Integrate Azure with Middleware to collect data from the platform’s complex environments.
- Build, scale, and manage your applications with a fully secure Azure environment
- Ensure that your key benchmarks are met during Azure migrations
- Leverage host maps to monitor real-time data
- Visualize dependencies and spot potential threats before they happen
Google Cloud Platform
By integrating Google Cloud Platform data with Middleware, you gain visibility into every layer of your distributed infrastructure so you can quickly and efficiently diagnose issues:
- Leverage out-of-the-box dashboards for a bird’s eye view
- Seamlessly monitor the performance of all services side-by-side
- Easily follow data that flows from on-prem to cloud-based environments
Run a reliable Kubernetes environment to automatically monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot your containerized environments.
- Make better, faster predictions by streamlining data from virtual machines, containers, and applications
- Autoscale your Kubernetes environment while maintaining security, agility, and efficiency
- Run faster, safer feature releases by automating the deployment process