Trusted by Companies
Visualize your customer experience
Middleware Synthetic monitoring helps you to fix performance issues across business transactions, user flows, and APIs to
deliver better user experiences.
Uptime and performance tracking
- Track performance of webpages and APIs at various network levels (HTTP, SSL, DNS, TCP, Websocket, UDP, ICMP, and gRPC)
- Alert on the sub-optimal performance of URLs, APIs, and services and automatically track uptime.
- Track any service’s uptime and receive alerts for poor performance or downtime.
- View a breakdown of network timing data, and response time by location for faster root cause analysis.
- Add meaningful assertions to confirm what your users are seeing, and troubleshoot faster.
- Use a detailed time graph to find which step or endpoint has performance issues.
Monitor environment from global location
- Gain visibility into internal and external apps from inside your network.
- Easily deploy and scale with any environment like Docker, Kubernetes, and more.
- Monitoring endpoints from global locations ensures that critical applications are always available to users.
Reduce MTTR (mean time to resolution) with complete visibility
- Get full context with assertions for troubleshooting failed test runs
- Visualize application performance and uptime data alongside key business metrics to find issues faster.
- Monitor and maintain your SLAs by proactively tracking performance and with Synthetic tests